Re: problems with fasttrack xtend fxt009
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com>
- Cc: Networkmanager List <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: problems with fasttrack xtend fxt009
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:20:52 -0600
On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 20:26 +0100, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
> > > i use latest git-snapshot from ModemManager with NM 0.8.4. I try to use
> > > a Fastttrack XTend FXT009.
> > >
> > > I'm unable to get a working connection (see MM-Log).
> > > After the connection, the modem does not answer to any AT-commands (see
> > > the end of MM-Log).
> > Hmm, maybe we're dialing too early? The modem apparently replies to the
> > dial with OK not CONNECT; I'm not sure if that's expected or not but
> > looks somewhat odd. Aleksander might now more?
> Oh, good catch. Maybe we're assuming that OK means connected? Will try
> to reproduce this issue with my FXT009.
Yeah, I don't think the "command returned successfully" cares here
whether it was CONNECT or OK.
] [Thread Prev