Re: Activation (wlan1/wireless): association took too long

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
> where reason #4 means "disconnected due to inactivity", which could mean
> that the driver for your device isn't correctly handing power save and
> thus the AP thinks your device is gone and deauthenticates it.  That's
> even before you pull out the wifi card, right?  What wifi card is this
> by the way?

Also - some AT&T-provided DSL/AP units are problematic. What model are
we discussing here?

{ I haven't dug into debugging it, I see infrequent issues at home
with an AT&T Uverse DSL/AP vs my Fedora laptops. However, all iOS
devices in the house - 5 of them - hit it all the damn time. }

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- Software Architect - OLPC
 - ask interesting questions