Re: F15 NetworkManager and Lenovo T61/Intel 4965AGN Wireless

On 05/31/2011 12:42 AM, Pantelis Koukousoulas wrote:
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Tim Evans<tkevans tkevans com>  wrote:

Just upgraded my Lenovo ThinkPad T61 from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15 (via
preupgrade) and lost my Intel AGN wireless in the process. Wireless was
working well with F-14.

Actually, NetworkManager itself barfs (see debug output of a manual
start, attached).  /var/log/dmesg is also attached for reference.

It seems that It dies while parsing

You can try to move this script somewhere and see what happens.
Also it would probably be nice if you can send an anonymized version
of this script (without any usernames / passwords etc) that still reproduces
the crash to the list, so that the bug can be fixed.

Thank you for your response. I had to remove all the ifcfg-Auto* scripts, then re-start NM. This re-created the file for my local access point and all's well.

Tim Evans,, Inc.	|   5 Chestnut Court
UNIX System Admin Consulting	|   Owings Mills, MD 21117		|   443-394-3864	|   tkevans tkevans com