Re: Howto change port used for 3g modem?

Dan,

I need to get the updated mm along with the most recent nm into my
fedora 14 repositories used to build a custom spin.

I have packaged the mm after applying the patches and this works OK.

When I pulled the most recent nm from fedora 15, it doesn't install
because of a lot of missing newer packages due to fedora 14 being too
old.

How do I obtain the most up-to-date nm that will still run on fedora 14?

Thanks

Perazim

O email é um dos seus instrumentos de trabalho?
http://www.portugalmail.net/profissional