Re: captiveportal autologin

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 13:10 +0200, van Schelve wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  does someone has an idea about automatically detetect and or login into
>  an captive portal with networkmanager mechanism.

It's something that we've wanted to do for a while, and there have been
dispatcher scripts for it for a while too.  In the 0.9 API there are
explicit allowances for this step which will make it much smoother to
add than it would have been for 0.8.x.  There's also a mention in the
TODO that outlines possible ways to implement it for anyone that's
interested.