Using NetworkManager in shell script

Hi,

I use Fedora 13 and generally use only GUI. I have configured my adsl connection through NetworkManager.

I want to write a script that starts broadband connection over ethernet. I generally do that using NetworkManager UI. Is it possible to use NetworkManager in the script to start the configured connection?

I am a bit reluctant to use command line alternatives like pppoe-setup and pppoe-start OR ifup ppp0 because my connections are properly configured in NetworkManager.

Even if I have to invoke UI in script, its not a problem, just want the connection done :-)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
The Nazgul..