Implementing IPv6 in modem manager

Hello,

I browsed the source code, and I've seen that modem manager supports
only "IP" type of PDP (that is, IPv4). Knowing the network
requirements for IPv6 and AT commands, I started checking what would
have to be changed in the code to have support of IPv6 working
properly. But honestly I've not coded in C in the last 10 years, and
although the code is very clean (congratulations !), the architecture
is not documented and I ended up wondering the role of each function.

I have the knowledge of network and AT commands, plus I own the
hardware and 3GPP network to test, so is anybody with good knowledge
of modemmanager architecture & code willing to team with me to
implement v6 over 3GPP ? It's probably not a lot of code, but you need
to know where to do all changes.

Guillaume