Re: upgrade nm-applet from 8.0 to 8.1

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM, susitha senarath
<ravinda_senarath yahoo com> wrote:
> I want to upgrade my nm-applet to 8.0.1 . Can some one tell me how I can
> upgrade only that package. I don't want to run a apt-get upgrade and upgrade
> all packages. just want to install new nm-applet version.

It this for Ubuntu?

If so, then you might want to know what we try to provide updated
packages for past releases of Ubuntu through a PPA maintained by the
same people who maintain the official packages in Ubuntu:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~network-manager/+archive/ppa

Okay, it needs a good update now, but I'll get to it by the end of
next week, if all goes well ;)

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu tl gmail com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu tl gmail com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93