How to create a mobile broadband connection (system connection) via command line ?

Hi all,

I can use nm-applet to create a system connection for my 3G usb card on my notebook, it works fine, and I can find the config file at /etc/NetworkManager/system connection.

Now I need to use this 3G card on another PC, it is fedora 13, no any GUI, only has the command line mode. I copy the configure file from notebook, and put it in /etc/NetworkManager/system connection, the nm-tool and nmcli can not find this connection, so I can not let it works.

My question is, how can I create a system connection for my mobild broadband device via command line ? I looked the examples in NetworkManager sources (python source code), but it only can add normal or Wifi connection, I have no idea how about mobile broadband device.

Thanks for your help.

David