Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) Support?

Hi Folks!

I know the NM supports PPTP and I am currently developing a SSTP client
application. Right now, I am curious to see if there is any interest in creating
another sub-project that integrates SSTP support into Network Manager (e.g.
mirroring the functionality of the network-manager-pptp project). The pptp
project and the sstp client projects has much in common, e.g. command line,
etc).

My project is in currently an "alpha" version that can be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sstp-client). Still trying to tie up a few loose
ends, and those are mostly related to integration of Linux distributions (e.g.
manually setting up the pon scripts, etc). If I had a better understanding of
what is required by the integration of sstp-client into network manager that
would certainly help fixing those loose ends.

Any suggestion on how to best accomplish this integration with the
network-manager software? Would it be as simple as just mirroring the pptp
plugin with the requirements needed by the sstp-client software?

Any comments, interests?

Regards,
- Eivind