How to add dbus path for connection object?

Hi Dan,

After trying NM-0.8.995 on Gentoo, I keep getting the error:
claim_connection: assertion `nm_connection_get_path (NM_CONNECTION
(connection)) == NULL' failed

I try to find the reason and I think it's because I didn't provide a
path property for the connection object of ifnet plug-in. I tried to
do what ifcfg-rh did but still get the same error. What's the correct
way to provide this property in the plug-in?

Thanks.

--
Best wishes,
Mu Qiao