Q: nmcli has capability to list access technology used?

Hi,

The ModemManager D-Bus Interface Specification includes commands to read currently used access technology, e g EDGE, HSDPA, etc.
This information is currently shown in the NM applet, but as far as I can see this is not part of the printouts given by nmcli.

How can I detect the access technology used by an established connection? mncli, print parameters from /proc/, etc?

B R

//Jimmy