Re: DHCPv6 support in Network Manager isn't RFC compliant

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Stéphane Graber wrote:

As I'm not subscribed to this mailing-list, I'd appreciate it if you
could Cc me on your replies. Thanks

I've recently been spending quite a bit of time testing Network
Manager's IPv6 support on Ubuntu as part of our ongoing effort of
getting full IPv6 support for Oneiric.

It's really looking good and Network Manager does a great job of
handling all the possible use cases I have, except one small detail.

[ DUID issue ]

Actually, I found at IETF81 this week that my network manager on Fedora-14
failed to connect to the IETF-v6only network.

Paul