From: david e narvaez gmail com [mailto:david e narvaez gmail com] On Behalf
Of David Narvaez
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 4:04 PM
To: Bob Bader
Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
Subject: Re: NetworkManager Settings and D-Bus

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Bob Bader <lists dbent net> wrote:

> I am having a problem with my python script that does a IP refresh for our
product.  When I run this script in Fedora 12 it works fine but when I run
it in Fedora 15 it fails.  I have been told it works in Fedora 14 also.  The
digging I did I found a few things but could not get ActivateConnection to
work.

Hi, I haven't looked into the code but please note that Fedora 15 uses
Network Manager 0.9 which has a different D-Bus API, and is
incompatible with previous versions of NM, so that may be affecting
your code.

David E. Narvaez