Re: [PATCH] VPNC hybrid authentication support (checking a CA certificate)
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu tl gmail com>
- Cc: ML NetworkManager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] VPNC hybrid authentication support (checking a CA certificate)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:05:17 -0500
On Fri, 2011-07-08 at 11:09 -0400, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre wrote:
> Here's a patch that implements hybrid authentication in the
> NetworkManager VPNC plugin. Many thanks to Steffan Roecker who did the
> original work.
> Essentially, this just passes over a certificate to be verified
> against in addition to the user/group names and passwords; and
> includes a bit of UI changes, since it's all starting to include quite
> a bit of stuff.
For the record, this got committed to git master and 0.8.x late last
week. Thanks again!
] [Thread Prev