Re: Slow mobile broadband detection

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 23:05 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 16:38 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> > But let me know if this
> > works for you and then we can upstream this.
>
> No, doesn't improve speed detection. I compile Fedora kernel 2.6.38.6-27
> from src.rpm with patch , but I don't got any improvement.

Hi,
Sorry about my limited English , talking about networking seems my
English is even more limited :). Sometimes I can't express my self has I
would. About this ZTEs, mine is the id 0001, MF622, as first 3G modem do
the job well, is going make 3 years to be precisely. The speed detection
is about 90 seconds , again 45 on my new Huawei, but works very well
after connected, so for me is not a big issue this slow detection. we
can move on others things, yeah I will put this ZTE MF622 on shelf or
borrow to family.

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.