Password for default keyring to unlock

Hi My Name is Vi ~ I've always had Wi-Fi, but it was not password protected. I just set it up to be password protected and when I log-in My Linux is asking me to:

[Enter password for default keyring to unlock]
The application "NetworkManager Applet' (uset/bin/nm-applet) wants access to the default keyring, but is locked
Password:

I don't know the password? It wasn't in any of the paperwork that cam with the Linux. Can you help me?

Vi