ANN: NetworkManager 0.8.4-beta2 (0.8.3.996) released

On the road to NM 0.8.4, which I'd like to release Real Soon Now, I've
tagged and pushed beta2.  Thanks to all the contributors!

Downloads as always are here:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/NetworkManager/0.8/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/network-manager-applet/0.8/

and you're looking for the 0.8.3.996 version.

This rolls up all the improvements since 0.8.2, some of which are:

* Preliminary support for Exherbo Linux
* Logging fixes to suppress unnecessary messages
* Ensure removed devices are cleaned up
* Fix potential 64-bit crash updating timestamps
* IPv6 setup, routing, and compliance fixes
* Handle reverse DNS lookups with local caching nameserver
configurations
* No longer updates /etc/hosts when hostname changes
* Request WPAD option from DHCP servers
* Shutdown crash fixes
* nmcli support for WWAN connections
* Persistent hostname sent to DHCP servers by default
* Allow disabing PPP support at build time
* Memory leak fixes

and for the applet:

* Many updated translations
* Conversion to GtkBuilder; glade is no longer a build requirement
* Fixes for newer libnotify versions
* Allow MD5 as a wired 802.1x EAP method
* Show IPv6 information in Connection Information dialog
* Completely fix crashes due to missing icons
* Make VPN notifications respect user's "Enable Notifications"
preference

Please help test!

Thanks,