Re: How to know which active connection is choosen ?
- From: Phil Thompson <phil yarwell demon co uk>
- To: Maxime Boure <mboure ubiquiet com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to know which active connection is choosen ?
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:13:22 +0000
On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 11:14 +0100, Maxime Boure wrote:
> Is it possible to configure it, is there a default configuration ?
If you type "route" at a command prompt you can see what the default
route is. Usually it is the one with the faster speed.
"man route" will show you the options for manipulating the routing
] [Thread Prev