WLAN disabled by state file

Hi,

I have bug reports about some inconsistencies caused by the state file and rfkill
interactions like when the user kills the radio and then re-enables it, the WLAN can't be enabled
unless the state file is edited manually as root, etc.

I think that when the system is booted, NM should ignore the state values in the state file and
should rely only on the rfkill status. When the user disables the WLAN through nm-applet or another
GUI, NM can internally remember this without needing that state file.

Can someone explain how the logic currently works?

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux
http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng