Re: NM 0.9 with Sierra USB 305 modem connection problems

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 02:55 +0700, Arief M Utama wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'm using Debian's NM 0.9 with MM 0.5 (from experimental repo),
> with Sierra Wireless modem USB 305 (USB id: 1199:68a3) mobile broadband
> connection does not work.

When the modem is inserted, is the 'sierra_net' driver loaded?  Any
chance you can get ModemManager debug logging so we can diagnose?

http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/Debugging

the instructions under "Debugging NetworkManager 0.8.x 3G connections"
still apply to 0.9.  FYI I have a 306 that I've tested with so at least
we expect it to work.

Thanks,
Dan