Problem in associating with a given AP

hi,

I am using DBus interface to communicate with the Network Manager. I have
used the "ActivateConnection" method, and have passed all the necessary
arguments (like the service name, object paths of wifi, AP, etc), but i find
that the Network Manager is not writing the details of the BSSID into the
wpa_supplicant's configuration file. Why is it so? Please ask me for details
that you might need to answer my query. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vikram.