RE: Wireless - properties popup after a few failed retries

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 23:20 +0100, Maverick wrote:
> WPA2 Enterprise (PEAP + MSCHAPv2)

In that case it could mean any one of a couple things, such as:

1) the AP is too far away to reliably authenticate
2) the authentication server's certificate does not validate
3) your password is wrong
4) the phase2 (MSCHAPv2) option you've chosen is wrong

the only way we know which of these it is, is by debugging a bit.
There's some more details on this page:

http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/Debugging

We're probably interested most in the wpa_supplicant debug log.

dan