Re: Idea - Detecting IP conflicts in NM
- From: Ferry Huberts <mailings hupie com>
- To: Ozan Çağlayan <ozan pardus org tr>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Idea - Detecting IP conflicts in NM
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:31:56 +0200
On 04/22/2011 10:36 AM, Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
> There's an old project called ipwatchd to detect and notify users about
> IP conflicts. Currently there's no way in NM to detect these kind of
> conflicts causing the same IP to be used by different hosts.
> Maybe the functionality of this daemon can be integrated into NM, or if
> the kernel now replies to Gratuitous ARP requests, the task will be much
> Ideas, thoughts?
see also https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=607989
] [Thread Prev