Getting NM to re-try DHCP

Hey all,

I have a strange issue.  I lost power last night and one of my systems
came up before my DHCP server did (which is surprising, because my DHCP
server usually comes up pretty quick!)  This "client" system was
supposed to get itself on the network (it has an auto-logon system).
However, NM didn't succeed because my DHCP server wasn't responding,
yet.

This is a hard-wired system (not wireless).  Is there any way to get NM
to periodically retry DHCP if at first it does not succeed?

I realize that DHCP has its own retry mechanism, but if the whole
process times out, can I set NM to retry every, say, 5 minutes?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available