How to monitor NM progress?

Hello,

I am looking for a way to get a progress notification from Network Manager.
More specifically, I need a way to be notified when all network interfaces
(that NM is supposed to take care of) have been brought up (have IFF_UP flag).
Does anyone have an idea how to achieve this?

It is not enough to wait (in some watchdog living outside of NM) for all interfaces
to be up, because user can tick "disable wireless" in nm-applet and then NM
will never make wlan0 up.

Alternatively, is there a way to retrieve all interfaces names that NM is
supposed to manage ?

Regards,
Rafal Wojtczuk