F13 : setup NM runlevel 3

I want to run a script when an interface goes up on a remote server. Since post-up no longer works, I need to use a dispatcher.d script. And that means NM. Sigh.

The server has 2 wired nic's. I need to make sure both nic's come up on reboot. NM is configured for runlevel 3. The only way I can think to get NM bring up the nic's is to use nmcli in rc.local:

nmcli con up id  | uuid

But I can't figure out how or where are the id's (or uuid's) of the interfaces. I tried

nmcli con up iface eth0

No luck.

nmcli dev list  doesn't show id's.
lspci doesn't show them.

So where do I find the id's. And, is this the way to really make sure NM brings up these interfaces?

sean