no reconnect (after disconnect on wireless)

hi,

I am seeing for some time that networkmanager does not
reconnect after disconnection on wireless. and it gets disconnected
in my office network pretty often for some unknown reason.

I solved it for a moment with a dispatcher script which runs:
nmcli nm sleep
nmcli nm wakeup

but that is not a real solution. how could I debug this (both,
reason for disconnection in my office network and reason for not
reconnecting).

thanks