getting result of =?UTF-8?Q?=22at+cpin=3F=22=20via=20dbus?=

Hi,

can somebody tell me if there is a way to get the output of "at+cpin?" for a connected modem via dbus api? I already found org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Card.EnablePin(....) but nothing for getting the current SIM state.

I'm on the way to disable PIN Protection on all of our SIM Cards. Because I need to do this more or less fully automated I need a way to check the active state and let the user enter the PIN one time in a popup.

Thank you!

-- HG