Switch Network Connections

Hello,

I have a wired and a wireless connections available in my computer. Both of them are configured in the NetworkManager. How can I programatically choose (or switch) to wired or wireless connection, using java?. After choosing a connection my computer should use that particular connection to access the Internet.

I have searched in the NetworkManager spec, but didn't find anything useful for doing this.
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec.html

By the way, what is ActivateConnection under org.freedesktop.NetworkManager? Will it do the job for me?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Jos Collin
DISCLAIMER: