Source for nmcli

Hello!

I am a Debian user and want to control NM from the command line.
Unfortunately cnetworkmanager seems to have no features to deal
with wireless broadband (UMTS).

Where can I get the sources for nmcli, the CLI that seems to be
supplied with recent versions of RedHat/Fedora? Will I run into
troubles when compiling this on Debian? Or does anybody know
about packages for nmcli for Debian unstable?

Init script integration is not necessary, I just want to be able
to bring up/take down, and monitor connections remotely via ssh.

TIA
/ralph