File shareing by Ad-hoc

Hi Dan,

As we know,  NWM support  shareing internet by ad-hoc, but now we need to support file shareing by ad-hoc for eReader(eBook).
If we have a ad-hoc network, one could transfer file to another(point to point or point to multi-point ).

We have some trouble, could you help me? Thanks.

(1) How to host know  when one client connect / disconnect.

(2) One client , how to know other client .   arp could not fix this issue.

(3) We must think of that  one client maybe is not use NWM to connect.  (For example , the client OS maybe is Window X or Apple OS)

If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks again.

--
我是Stone