Re: Newbie learn how to use NetworkManager lib

Having just done such a thing I think I can help point you in the right direction.

Of course, the exact methods and effort required depend heavily on your choice of language. If you are writing C, then I would recommend libnm-glib and libnm-util. You can monitor device state via gobject signal handlers.

Anyone familiar with Glib can help you with that. Ping me off-list and I could share some code snippets.