Re: eth0 + wlan0

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Rick Jones <rick activeservice co uk> wrote:

If I understand your problem correctly, you need to stop eth0 becoming the default route. You can do this if you edit the eth0 connection settings, go to IPv4 tab, then the Routes button. Then click "use this connection only for resources on its network". Then wlan should remain the default route at all times.

Rick

Wow Rick, it was so easy and straightforward that I never saw it!

Thank you very much: it perfectly did the trick!!

giopas