Re: ModemManager location APIs

2010/3/6 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
Hi Pablo and others,

I pushed up a proposal for a location information API to MM git.  If you
have a bit of time would you mind taking a look at it?  Any suggestions
would be most welcome.  The bits about security do make things a bit
more complicated, but I decided to add them since at least many phone
manufacturers take pains to ensure that users can limit which
applications have access to location-based APIs.

The API is nice, and the security stuff certainly needs to be there. Looks good to me.

I've got some thoughts about the .Gsm.Hso and .Gsm.Sms interfaces, I'll create a small report tomorrow. We are also working on USSD here, and I'd like to draft an API together. I'll send an email tomorrow.

--
Pablo Martí
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pmarti || http://www.warp.es