[no subject]

Hello Folks!!!!
I am novice in NM. SO bear with me.Currently I am writing a script where I want to have programmatic control on different
networking modalities like wired,wireless and modem connection.
I am writing a script in python using dbus module on lucid Lynx LTS (It has great NM applet as compared to Hardy ).Now the problem I am facing is
1st nm gives priority to wired connection then wireless and then mobile broadband.It switches automatically depending upon the availability of network.I dont want this auto switching ,I should programatically able to switch on the particular network that I wish.
How can I trigger the particular network connection programmatically. I am currently using python APIs given on nm website.
Regards
Yogesh