Re: Failed to build from latest git source: checking for libnl address caching bug... ?

On Friday 04 of June 2010 10:45:03 toabctl wrote:
> I tried to build the latest git source with debian squeeze.
>
> For i386, all works fine. But for armel, i got the following error:
>
> ./autogen.sh
> checking for LIBNL... yes
> checking for libnl address caching bug... ?
> configure: error: libnl test program failed
>

> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

configure process tries to determine the behaviour of libnl. It uses a C test
program. Look at ./m4/libnl-check.m4
Also look at ./config.log to find out what the program returns.
It probably returns 3:
either "couldn't connect to netlink:" or "couldn't fill address cache:"

Jirka