Re: creating leap connection

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Jirka Klimes <jklimes redhat com> wrote:
On Friday 15 January 2010 22:48:48 Hugo Melo wrote:
> Hi people,
> I am just trying to create a LEAP connection and I don't know why it
>  doesn't create neither gives any error. I look for the uuid and get
>  nothing. I am using Fedora 12 with nm
> version: NetworkManager-0.7.997-2.git20091214.fc12.i686
> The code is below. Can someone help me?
> http://pastebin.com/f6901d34
> Thanks!

Looks like the same issue solved here recently, see
http://markmail.org/thread/mvnk73jfycjlt7g5

Basically, UserSettings service doesn't allow adding connections via D-Bus for
security reasons. Nevertheless an error should be returned, which is fixed now
in git.

Jirka

Hey people,
Thank you for your help. I managed to create the connection and connect to a leap wireless ap.
In some days I will post here a generic code as an example because my code is still too specific.
Regards,

--
-- Hugo Melo