Re: Modem-Manager SMS/Contacts not working?

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 12:32 +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am trying to get something working with the SMS (and, for testing,
> Contacts) stuff with python.

At the moment MM doesn't have full support for SMS; I think we're at a
point now where we have enough of the basic connectivity bits down for
enough devices that we can start to fill out the SMS bits.  So the
answer is that we don't expect it to work well at the moment, but
certainly in the near future.

Dan