Re: Is accounting supported?

May be you could use conntrack events subsystem for accounting? In
such way, by using conntrack, it can become an a good solution to
control traffic. There is a simple scrypt on python, that catch events
from conntrack using ctypes to interact with
libnetfilter_conntrack.so,
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/577011/.