NM forgets CA certificate

I don't recall if I wrote before about this, but I don't think so.  I've
been thinking about it.

I have a PEAP connection that requires a separate CA cert from the usual
bundle.  The first time I connect after a reboot, the connection always
times out.  When the configuration dialog pops up, it shows "CA
certificate: (None)".  Opening the dialog allows me to select the cert
file and then the connection is fine (although the Wireless Security
config window shows no cert), even across movements to another network
and back, until the next boot or NM restart.

Also, it seems that I should be able to use the cert as I got it from
Entrust as a .cer or after conversion to a .der, but neither of those
works for me (although it does work for others).  I had to get someone
to send me a .der that we knew worked, and I use that.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu