Re: 3G USB support for NM 0.7.0

Hi,

  Thanks for the tip.  I am a bit new to git, I see the "mainline" is
only Dec 9 2008
http://gitorious.org/modemmanager/mainline
  Will that be sufficient update to solve my problem?  I am currently
running 0.0 modem manager 2008 11 26...

  In mean time I will repartition my hard disk and try out Ubuntu 9.10
"netbook remix"
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download-netbook

Thanks,