Re: DHCP client ID not sent
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Nathaniel McCallum <nathaniel natemccallum com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: DHCP client ID not sent
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:05:16 -0800
On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 14:44 -0500, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> In the connection editor, under IPv4 Settings I can specify a "DCHP
> client ID." I assumed that this ID would be sent to the DHCP server.
> Except it isn't. Is this a bug or a feature?
What you get in /var/run/nm-dhclient-ethX.conf during the DHCP request?
That's where whatever is in the dhclient field should end up.
] [Thread Prev