Re: how to disable wlan and wwan at startup

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:21 PM, pritam ghanghas gmail com <pritam ghanghas gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I want only wired networking from NetworkManager.

Can I disable wlan and wwan with some configuratoion option in
nm-system-settings.conf. So that it doesn't even load the corresponding code/modules.
runtime memory consumption is important to me.

I tried looking for help on configuration but couldn't find much.

--
pritam

Even if it doesnt reduce memory footprint I dont want network manager to look for
modems and wlan devices or load any configuration of that kind.

--
pritam