Re: NetworkManager CLI for VPN, current status

On Thursday 26 of August 2010 16:50:49 Florian Rathgeber wrote:
> Thanks for the hint! Any estimate when that version of NetworkManager
> will be packaged for the the common distros (e.g. Ubuntu 10.04)?
>
> Florian

nmcli has already been in the upstream code for quite some time. It is
contained in NM 0.8.1
As for distributions, it's available in:
- Fedora 13
- will be in RHEL6 when gets released
- Debian sid
- Arch
- Gentoo
- as for Ubuntu, it will be in 10.10. For 10.04, I think, you have to use some
daily builds: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1549395
Or you can build it from source: http://marin.jb.free.fr/proxydriver/ (Install
nmcli)

Jirka