Re: NM without crypto and POLKIT dependencies

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 16:58 +0530, Mohammed Arafat Kamaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am building NM for a embedded linux platform, In order to keep it as
> thin as possible I would like know if can be built without the crypto
> and POLKIT dependencies.
>
> Something like --with-crypto=no. What is the work around for this.

No crypto means you wouldn't get any WPA-Enterprise or Dynamic WEP
functionality, so this is pretty much required by NM.  And the PolicyKit
stuff is quite baked in as well, but you can certainly set all the
permissions to "allow everything", and PolicyKit isn't a large
dependency.  That might not be the answer you're looking for though...