Bluetooth ICS

Hi,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I got a little bit lost in my researches on the Internet.

Is it possible to enable connection sharing via Bluetooth between two _computers_ ? One has an ethernet connection and a bluetooth dongle, the other only has bluetooth. Does the bluetooth spec implements such a possibility ?

Thank you, and thanks so far for NM, I'm daily amazed by how well it works. Good job !

Cheers,

Stéphane.