Re: complex openvpn - can nm just launch?

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:25:44 -0700, Dan Williams wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 10:05 -0600, Scott Serr wrote:
>> I have an openvpn config file that works fine with openvpn.  (ubuntu
>> lucid beta)  As far as I can tell there is no way to create a like
>> config in the nm openvpn editor.  I can make one somewhat similar and
>> export, but it doesn't look enough like mine to work.
>
> Which options?

Hi Dan

this is my (short) list of missing options/features

- support for external dhcp on the server side, normally I configure
openvpn server to push only data that I can't provide via dhcp server. So
ip/mask/dns is taken from dhcp and additional route from openvpn
This configuration works perfectly for windows machine, on certain
customer I have a dedicated openvpn only for me because I can't use
"normal" openvpn configuration :-(

- support for multiple remote server