domainname in serviceproviders.xml

Hi.

It looks like that nm is still not able to read bluetooth connections from
system-connection files. I tested this sometimes but it does not work. So
I'm looking for a workaround currently. Our users are not able to use their
SIM cards with any APN. These SIM cards are configured by our provider to
only allow to use our own private APN. So I'm modifying the following file:
/usr/share/mobile-broadband-provider-info/serviceproviders.xml so the user
can only select our APN configuration. My Problem is that the domain
extension is ignored in this file. I tried <domain>mycompany.de</domain>
but that does not work. Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks!