Re: complex openvpn - can nm just launch?

On 04/06/2010 10:25 AM, Dan Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 10:05 -0600, Scott Serr wrote:
I have an openvpn config file that works fine with openvpn.  (ubuntu
lucid beta)  As far as I can tell there is no way to create a like
config in the nm openvpn editor.  I can make one somewhat similar and
export, but it doesn't look enough like mine to work.
Which options?

Dan

I suspect there will always be a new option to chase.

Here is mine:

dev tun
remote 127.0.0.1 41927 tcp-client
proto tcp-client
ifconfig 192.168.56.2 192.168.56.1
route 0.0.0.0 128.0.0.0
route 128.0.0.0 128.0.0.0
socket-flags TCP_NODELAY
ping 10
dhcp-option DNS 192.168.56.1

There is no encryption, data is sent in cleartext. This is appropriate for use with Azilink on Android phones.